There is so much going on this month in the Brooklyn-Irish Hills Chamber of Commerce!
- Taste of the Irish Hills is a great event coming up on March 8 and 9 (Saturday and Sunday) where 19 of our Irish Hills eating establishments hand out samples of some of their best cuisine to ticket holders. Tickets are only $20 per person. Go to IrishHills.com for more info....this truly is an event you do not want to miss!
- The Chamber's 34th Annual Meeting and Awards Dinner is on March 20 at Jerry's Pub and Restaurant beginning at 5:30 pm. The Board of Directors will be handing our numerous honors that evening to very deserving business community members. RSVP to 592-8907 or email@example.com.
- The chamber, Columbia Central High School and Napoleon High School have teamed up to put together the Irish Hills Career and College Expo. We have almost 40 booths available for students and parents to ask questions of our businesses, professionals and colleges in the area. If you are interested in having a booth, let us know by emailing Cindy@brooklynmi.com.
- We have some great advertising opportunities going on right now by way of the Irish Hills Resorter and Buy Local Coupons, just contact Rachel by calling 592-8907 or email Rachel@BrooklynMi.com for more info.
- The Under 30 Connection is looking for players and teams for the new Irish Hills Co-Ed Softball League they are forming. Anyone over 18 years of age is invited to play, if interested call Kelly at 240-7680.
- Our Golf Outing Committee is in the process of planning the annual outing. It is being moved to this spring...May 18 at Hills' Heart of the Lakes Golf Course. If you would like to sponsor a hole or participate, let us know.